“I’ve made my decision already. All we had was a mistake, Clara.”
He stared at her with empty eyes, triggering the gun while the words come out full of anger. An unknown yet powerful anger.
“I’ve only accepted having a life you, I’ve only let myself fall in love because I needed to fill the empty hole left in my hearts. But now she’s back. Back to this universe- Back to my hearts again.
And that child… She’s dangerous.
She is just a loose end.
Which I’m gonna to cut it off.”
“Don’t do this— Doctor, I’ll leave town. I’ll do anything to stop this. Please— haven’t you already killed enough children? All those on Gallifrey the first time when we weren’t there— all those years you didn’t know you had saved them. Haven’t you gone through that enough?”
Clara was grasping at strings now— she would do anything to save her child. She wouldn’t let the man who she once loved kill the only thing that was keeping her truly sane. Rose was her everything and he was going to take that away from her…
S h e w o u l d r a t h e r d i e t h a n l e t t h a t h a p p e n .
”Doctor, you forgot something.
You may be smart—
But I’m more clever.
Upgrade in progress.”
Clara knew he would know she wasn’t being held captive by the Cyberiad, but it gave her time to think. She knew what she would do but she needed to wait until the perfect moment.
Oswin Oswald always hid escapes and weapons.
Clever was always her strong suit.
Send me a 'ღ' to generate a romancy drabble.
- Peppermint: a candied kiss; our muses fight over the last candy...the one who does manage to grab it gets a sweet surprise, when the other muse kisses them, pulling away with a satisfied smirk, and the sweet treat between their lips.
- Cold Coffee: sweet kisses and tired eyes; our muses wake up next to each other, in a tangle of limbs, the sun peaking slightly through the window...but they don't get up, it's much too comfortable in each other's arms.
- Fireflies: starry nights, and fireflies; our muses are laying in the grass, either around the pitch black midnight, or somewhere after, with lidded eyes watching the stars, and playing with fireflies.
- Pumpkin Spice: messy hair, and warm mugs; our muses are sitting around, having the perfect lazy day...most of it a daze of stolen kisses, and the taste of pumpkin spice on each other's lips.
- Lips or Reading: trade a book for my lips; one of our muses has been really invested in a book all day...the other muse feels the need to steal said book away and retrieve his/her kisses.
- Splash!: wet hair, transparent underwear; our muses are chasing each other around in the park, eventually in a collision of ankles they are soaked to the bone in a public fountain...not a good day to wear white.
- Detention: ticking clocks, and chalky bums; our muses are stuck in detention...they get tired of sitting around and start having fun around the classroom. They end up with chalky hand-prints on their bums.
- I Prefer Blue: paint in your hair, you don't play 'fair'; our muses are painting some rooms in the house, a debate between which hue ensues, and ends in an all out paint-war.
- Pianos and Clockwork: with clocks we play, and waste the day away; one of our muses is at the piano attempting yet again to master Clocks, the other happens to walk by the door, enticed by the music...by the end of the day, they are playing together...rain a soft pitter patter on the windows.
I AM A STRONG SINGLE INDEPENDENT WOMAN!
ughh breaking up is really difficult. *hugs* i know what you feel
And we're going to Disney tomorrow with a group of people. So it's better I do it now than then... But I still feel awful.
Supernatural AU (Human!Impala):
Dean meets his car but it is not how he expected…
Other AUs here [x]
I ship it.
Supernatural. The only fandom to find a way to put Jensen Ackles inside Chris Pine.
angieandartie started following you
“Okay— you two better explain now before I call your father on you. Where have you been? You weren’t at the cinema. I looked— twice!”